'BIFF!'™ is a powerful but safe weapon against all types of fly including horse flies and midges. It doesn't contain any essential oils such as Neem, so it is perfect for skins that are sensitive to these.
Ingredients include 20% Icaridin, the World Health Organisation's preferred repellent which resembles the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper. It also contains moisturisers and softeners which help calm the skin and reduce reaction to bites.
- Prevents bites and bothering: effectively repels biting bugs such as midges, mosquitoes, horse-flies and ticks
- Ideal for sensitive skins: no Neem or other essential oils, minimising the likelihood of an allergic reaction
- No need to keep re-applying: lasts 7 - 8 hours, even after sweating
- Avoid sunburn risk: non oily, non-greasy formula
- Peace of mind: no DEET or toxins means it’s safe and gentle to use. Also no un-necessary fragrances or preservatives
- Planet friendly: 100% pesticide free, will not harm birds and bees
- Economical in use due to its adjustable Canyon industrial trigger spray: a 1000ml spray should last 4 weeks applied daily in high summer.
How to apply:
- Use straight from bottle, no need to dilute or mix
- Always 24 hour patch test when using a new product
- Spray evenly on exposed areas once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or hand before applying.
Hand made in the UK, cruelty-free and vegan © 2019