Biteback's Flies Undone has been designed specially for people who love spending time outdoors. Whether you fish, hike, ride, camp, sail or spend time in the garden, this safe but effective repellent will keep you free of all nasty flying biters for 7 hours or more!
This 250ml size is ideal for out-of-home activities, and should last a family for a whole week
- Prevents bites and bothering: effectively repels biting bugs such as mosquitoes, midges, horse-flies and ticks
- No need to keep re-applying: lasts 7 - 8 hours, even after sweating
- Avoid sunburn risk: non oily, non-greasy formula that's kind to skin
- Peace of mind: Icaridin is safe around people and pets. No DEET, and no un-necessary fragrances or preservatives
- Planet friendly: 100% pesticide free, will not harm birds and bees
- Economical in use: due to its adjustable Canyon industrial trigger spray: 1 litre spray should last 4 weeks applied daily in high summer.
How to apply:
- Use straight from bottle, no need to dilute or mix.
- Always 24 hour patch test first, when using a new product.
- Spray evenly on exposed areas once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or hand before applying.
Ingredients: Icaridin, Liquid Paraffin, Bog Myrtle (myrica gale) Oil, emulsifiers (sorbitan laurate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, dilauryl citrate), stabiliser (hydroxypropyl starch phosphate), softened water