Biteback Flowers and Zinc medicated powder is suitable for drying out the skin or hoof before applying a cream or lotion, so moisture is not trapped inside. It is supplied in a 300g powder dispenser.
- Helps support the skin's healing process, when dealing with minor wounds and infections
- Quickly dries the affected area, enabling creams and lotions to be effectively applied
- Active ingredients include zinc oxide and sublimed flowers of sulfur to mildly medicate, talc to dry the area to be treated and allantoin to soothe
- How to apply:
- with skin conditions: remove excess wetness with a clean towel by dabbing gently; shake Flowers and Zinc into the affected area and gently massage in with fingers until the area feels dry, before applying a cream or lotion
- Ideal for use with Biteback Mudbar Plus, Sweet Relief Silver and Biteback Dog Sweet Relief products