Biteback Frogwell is an antiseptic spray that cleans, soothes and helps safeguard the frog and white line from common problem conditions.
- Ingredients include: tea tree oil, which gently and naturally disinfects; allantoin, a natural plant extract that stimulates new tissue growth; iodine, a trusted antiseptic and cider vinegar to balance pH and deter micro-organisms
- Comes with a fine Canyon spray which allows economical use
- How to apply:
- wipe the frog with a soft cloth or cotton wool to remove mud and moisture;
- spray Frogwell liberally to the area, working in with a soft brush or cotton wool;
- apply to nail holes regularly to prevent microbes entering the hoof
With an existing infection, we recommend using in combination with Biteback Flowers and Zinc powder to dry out the affected area.