Biteback Neem Supreme effectively takes on all flies (including horse flies) and all biting insects as well as ticks. Designed specifically for use on horses, though it is extremely safe to use around other animals and humans.
- The strongest fly repellent in the Biteback range
- Repels flies, midges and ticks, promotes healthy skin
- Ingredients include 20% Icaridin, the World Health Organisation's preferred repellent which resembles the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper and 1% Neem Oil, itself a gentle and effective natural repellent
- Effective for 6 - 12 hours depending on conditions
- Economical in use due to its fine Canyon trigger spray: a 500ml spray should last a couple of weeks applied daily in high summer
- How to apply:
- spray evenly on each side and under your horse, once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions.
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or hand before applying