Biteback Summer Nights is a highly effective and safe repellent spray. Designed specifically to tackle midges and mosquitoes that love the dusk, this is particularly useful for those summer evening rides.
Ingredients include: 15% Icaridin, the World Health Organisation's preferred repellent which resembles the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper and bog myrtle oil - itself an effective natural repellent against midges. It also contains moisturisers and softeners which help calm the skin and reduce reaction to bites.
- Prevents bites and bothering: effectively repels biting bugs such as midges, mosquitoes, horse-flies and ticks
- Ideal for summer evening rides: addition of Bog Myrtle Oil means this product is particularly effective against midges and mosquitoes
- Avoid sunburn risk: non oily, non-greasy formula
- Peace of mind: Icaridin is safe around people and pets. No DEET, and no un-necessary fragrances or preservatives
- Planet friendly: 100% pesticide free, will not harm birds and bees
- Economical in use: due to its adjustable Canyon industrial trigger spray: 1 litre spray should last 4 weeks applied daily in high summer
How to apply:
- Use straight from bottle, no need to dilute or mix
- Always 24 hour patch test first, when using a new product
- Spray evenly on exposed areas once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or hand before applying
- Icaridin, Liquid Paraffin, Tegocare, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bog Myrtle (myrica gale) Oil, Xanthan gum
Hand made in the UK, cruelty-free and vegan.