Biteback Summer Nights spray is a highly effective and safe repellent for your horse and for you. Designed specifically to tackle midges and mosquitoes that love the dusk, this is particularly useful for those summer evening rides.
We provide a mini 'atomiser' along with the 500ml spray so you can pop it in your pocket and top up on a ride.
- Ingredients include: Ingredients include 15% Icaridin, the World Health Organisation's preferred repellent which resembles the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper and bog myrtle oil - itself an effective natural repellent against midges
- Safe to use and kind to the environment
- Sweet smelling
- Long-lasting effectiveness: 4-6 hours depending on conditions
- Economical in use due to its fine Canyon trigger spray: a 500ml spray should last a couple of weeks used daily in high season.
- How to apply:
- spray evenly on each side and under your horse, once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions.
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or hand before applying.
- The mini atomiser is ideal for applying to the rider