Biteback Sweet Relief Dog is a range of highly effective topical products for itchy dogs. The products are formulated from gentle ingredients that calm, soothe and keep the skin healthy and hair growing normally. They also deal with mites (a major cause of itching), lice, fleas and ticks.
- Sweet Relief Cream is 50% stronger than Sweet Relief Lotion. Its more concentrated formula means that it is very effective on feet, ears and anywhere scabs and dry patches appear. The product is very safe, is a natural moisturiser and can be applied directly to broken skin.
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to soothe and moisten, glycerine to soften hard skin and scabs; liquid paraffin to moisten; iodine as a trusted preservative; and natural oils.
- In our experience, only applications containing benzyl benzoate will work to keep the skin's natural barrier intact in dogs — natural oils alone are insufficient.
- A 250g pot should last approximately 4 weeks
- Used by dog owners for over 6 years with highly successful results
- How to apply: rub into affected patches twice a day. There should be a noticeable difference within a week
"Have used the cream as you suggested, probably for just three weeks and what an amazing result. She is now leaving her feet alone completely. Wonderful!" (M.B. Bucks)