Biteback Sweet Relief Dog is a range of highly effective topical products for itchy dogs. The products are formulated from gentle ingredients that calm and soothe and help keep the skin healthy and the hair growing normally. It also kills mites (a major cause of itching), lice, and repels fleas and ticks.
- Sweet Relief Lotion is particularly useful as it can be sprayed over the affected areas and then worked through the coat either with the fingers or gently with a soft brush
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to soothe and moisten; glycerine to soften hard skin and scabs; liquid paraffin to moisten; iodine as a trusted antiseptic; and natural oils.
- In our experience, only applications containing benzyl benzoate will be work to keep the skin's natural barrier intact in dogs —natural oils alone are insufficient
- Larger sizes come with a fine Canyon trigger spray, allowing economical use
- Used by dog owners for over 6 years with highly successful outcomes:
- How to apply: Sweet Relief should be applied twice a day, by spraying the affected areas then combing through the coat. Avoid the eyes as this may cause stinging. There should be a noticeable difference within a week
"Wow! instant results. Having tried everything - this is a revelation, thank you, 5 stars" (K., Yorks.)