Biteback Sweet Relief Lotion is a plant-based lotion for horses which forms a defence against midge bites, as well as supporting calm, healthy,skin.
- Used by horse owners for over 9 years with fantastic feedback
- Forms a barrier to biting midges
- Hydrates, moisturises and softens the skin
- Start usage in very early spring and carry on through to autumn, applying each day to mane, tail and other areas targeted by midges
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to protect and moisten; glycerine to soften hard skin, liquid paraffin to moisten, iodine as a trusted preservative and natural oils for added protection.
- A 500ml bottle should last an average of 2 weeks in high season, depending on the area of skin being sprayed .. If just mane and tail then it will last much longer
- Simply spray on, then rub/brush into target areas once a day
- Skin should look revitalised after a week of use
- The spray bottles come with a Canyon fine trigger spray to allow easy application and economical use
Watch product video