Biteback Sweet Relief Lotion is a highly effective lotion for guarding against seasonal itching and rubbing in horses. Stops midges biting and supports calm, healthy, itch-free skin.
- If used prior to the midge season, in very early spring, the product will guard against the onset of rubbing and scratching
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to soothe and moisten; glycerine to soften hard skin and scabs, liquid paraffin to moisten, iodine as a trusted antiseptic and natural oils for added repellence.
- In our experience, an active ingredient such as benzyl benzoate is required to break the cycle of rubbing and itching, natural oils alone will not suffice
- The product comes with a Canyon fine trigger spray to allow easy application and economical use
- A 500ml bottle should last an average of 2 weeks in high midge season, depending on extent of area affected. If just mane and tail it will last a lot longer.
- Used by horse owners for over 6 years with very successful outcomes:
- How to apply: simply spray then rub/brush into affected areas once a day, to see a lasting change in your horse's skin condition within a week
"I can't recommend this product enough, it actually works! I'm on my third bottle". J.C. Nottingham