A non-steroid cream for supporting healthy skin, Sweet Relief Silver benefits from the addition of silver ions, which help fight infection and support natural healing.
- This cream is particularly recommended for sore, scabby broken patches of skin. It’s also good to have on hand for minor wounds and abrasions
- See a clear improvement within a week – skin will be revitalised
- Mild and gentle ingredients mean that it can be used on more sensitive areas such as the face, teats and sheath
- No perfumes, parabens, silicones or other un-necessary ingredients means it’s highly unlikely to cause any allergic reaction
- It contains silver ions to boost the immune system; benzyl benzoate to soothe and moisten; liquid paraffin and waxes to moisten and form a waterproof barrier; glycerin to soften scabs; allantoin to support new growth; benzyl alcohol as a mild anaesthetic; and iodine as a gentle and safe preservative
- Used by horse and dog owners for over 8 years with highly successful outcomes
How to apply: spread lightly on affected areas and massage in by hand, twice a day. If the affected area is particularly moist, it may help to use a drying powder (such as our Flowers & Zinc) before applying. Once any scabs have healed over, Sweet Relief cream or lotion may be more suitable for the maintenance of healthy skin.
Please note that due to the silver content the product will darken with exposure to light. This will not affect the performance of the product.
Hand-made in the UK, cruelty free and environmentally kind.