Cold-hosing is not always the best option for a hot horse - especially in winter. Biteback Winter Wash spray not only dissolves sweat but the inclusion of the liniment wintergreen oil makes it a powerful toner to soothe tired muscles.
- Eases your horse's muscles and joints and lets you put him away clean and dry
- Re-rug your horse more quickly, knowing that the alcohol will speed up drying
- Discourages abrasions and fungal infections from wet matted hair
- Ingredients include: cider vinegar; Epsom salts; rubbing alcohol; oil of wintergreen and softened water.
- Comes with a fine Canyon trigger spray which means economical use and easy application
- A 750ml spray should last you a couple of weeks, riding every day.
- How to apply: simply spray and rub down with a good sponge or leather. Leave to dry - the residues brush out next time you groom