Cold-hosing is not always the best option for a hot horse - especially in winter. Biteback Winter Wash spray not only dissolves sweat but the inclusion of the liniment wintergreen oil makes it a powerful toner to soothe tired muscles.
- Put your horse away clean and dry without using water
- Eases your horse's muscles and joints after exercise
- Discourages abrasions and fungal infections
- As a gently cleansing astringent, Winter Wash is also good for cleaning wounds and irritated skin
- Ingredients include: cider vinegar; Epsom salts; rubbing alcohol; oil of wintergreen and softened water.
- Comes with a fine Canyon trigger spray which means economical use and easy application
- A 750ml spray should last you a couple of weeks, riding every day.
- How to apply: simply spray and rub down with a good sponge or leather. Leave to dry - the residues brush out next time you groom