'BIFF!'™ provides powerful but safe protection against all types of fly including horse flies and midges. It doesn't contain any essential oils such as Neem, so it's perfect for skins that are sensitive to these.
Its ingredients include 20% Icaridin, a premium repellent which the World Health Organisation prefer to DEET as it's equally effective but without the risk of skin irritation. Icaridin mimics the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper. Biff! also contains moisturisers and softeners which help calm the skin and reduce any reaction to bites.
- Prevents bites and bothering: effectively repels biting bugs such as midges, mosquitoes, horse-flies and ticks
- Ideal for sensitive skins: no Neem or other essential oils, minimising the likelihood of an allergic reaction
- No need to keep re-applying: lasts 7 - 8 hours, even after sweating
- Avoid sunburn risk: non oily, non-greasy formula
- Peace of mind: Icaridin is safe around people and pets. No DEET, and no un-necessary fragrances or preservatives
- Planet friendly: 100% pesticide free, will not harm birds and bees
- Economical in use due to its adjustable Canyon industrial trigger spray: a 1000ml spray should last 4 weeks applied daily in high summer.
How to apply:
- Use straight from bottle, no need to dilute or mix
- Always 24 hour patch test when using a new product
- Spray evenly on exposed areas once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or your hand before applying
- Icaridin, Liquid Paraffin, emulsifiers (sorbitan laurate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, dilauryl citrate), stabiliser (hydroxypropyl starch phosphate), softened water
Hand made in the UK, cruelty-free and vegan © 2019