1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Biteback Products.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, and the product is neither faulty nor misrepresented, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, plus postage and packaging charges. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. If a seal on the product has been broken, this negates your right to cancel.
Please note that when posting return goods from outside the U.K., you are responsible for paying any customs levies or duties on those goods payable either on exit from your country or on entry to the U.K. If the goods which you have sent back to us are kept in customs because you have not paid those levies or duties, we will not have received them. Because it is your responsibility to pay all customs duties, legally you will not have returned the goods to us/ kept them in your care, and so will not be entitled to any refund/ exchange.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if within 30 days of delivery the goods provided are faulty or were not described properly, You will also be refunded for the cost of posting them back to us.
6. Where you would like to return a product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7.. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 5 working days.
8. If you haven't yet received a refund where we have told you we have issued one, please check your PayPal/bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.