Biteback Sweet Relief Cream is a highly effective cream for guarding against seasonal itch and rubbing in horses. Stops midges biting and supports calm, healthy, itch-free skin.
- If used prior to the midge season, in very early spring, the product will guard against the onset of rubbing and scratching
- This cream version of the product is concentrated and easy to apply by hand
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to soothe and moisturise; glycerol and liquid paraffin to soften skin; iodine as a trusted antiseptic and natural oils for added repellence.
- In our experience, an active ingredient such as benzyl benzoate is required to break the cycle of rubbing and itching, natural oils alone will not suffice
- A 500ml pot should last for 2-3 weeks
- Used by horse owners for over 7 years with highly successful outcomes
- How to apply: simply rub into affected areas once or twice a day to see a lasting change in your horse's skin condition. A noticeable improvement should be seen within a week
'"Just wanted to tell you that it's working a treat. For the first time EVER, my shetland filly isn't bald and has hair growth, it's WONDERFUL stuff - thank you very much!!!' C.F.Cornwall